- joint diseases,
- spine disorders,
- muscles and sinews disorders,
- nervous system diseases: neuralgia, neuritis,
- autonomic nervous system disorders – childhood and adult neurosis,
- diseases of peripheral vessels: obliterating endarteritis, artherosclerosis of vessels of lower extremities,
- diseases of respiratory organs and cardiovascular system,
- diseases of digestive system organs,
- diseases of reproductive system.
ORTOSTEP matrix orthopedic insoles are unique therapeutic and preventive products, comprising a combination of the state-of-the-art medical technologies and materials, it is meant for people, adhering to a healthy and comfortable lifestyle and for those with feet and musculo-skeletal system diseases.
Upon regular use of orthopedic insoles, the special three-dimensional configuration of surface thereof provides a therapeutic action, resulting in:
- technology of bioresonance stimulation of biologically active zones and points of feet;
- conventional method of flat-foot treatment and prevention;
- magnet therapy – a variant of physiotherapy, using magnetic field as a therapeutic means.
ORTOSTEP insoles combine the orthopedic effect and gentle massage stimulation of all reflexogenic zones of a foot sole according to the fractal – matrix pattern via microrelief.
It is a shortened (3/4), universal modification – without the forefoot (toes) part.